Newbie Match Day Question

This is the General Board for JoomLeague Questions!
knight42

Newbie Match Day Question

Postby knight42 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:17 pm

hey all

Am having some problems with puting actual matches in. Ive added teams, leauge, project etc and I get to the matchday screen just fine. I can use the radio buttons to input matches, but when I press save I get an error message "Please make a selection from the list" which would be cool, if I knew what list they where talking about!! I have a matchday set in, but have no starting lineups or events on there as I have no idea how to put them in. Ive put in some events, but there things like goals, bookings and surely that wouldnt have any bearing on this would it?

Have I missed somthing simple?

hears a link to a screenshot of the matchday screen, showing the error at the bottom

click for image

Oh yeah sorry for the silly team names, am just playing with it at the moment!

passage

Re: Newbie Match Day Question

Postby passage » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:18 pm

Well, you are sooo close. Instead of pushing the "publish" button, you should have pushed the "save" button first.. :-)

That would have done the trick for ya. I know it is a bit late in replying but it might help others so I just thought I'd give it a go...

Puppy

Postby Puppy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:34 am

IN yor screen is still no match created. So there will be nog match at all. You have to create a new match. It could be done in two way's.

By clicking the radio button in the table wich defines the macth between the teams. when you pressed the radio button the match will appear in the screen above the radio buttons and under the line of ID etc.

Then you have to create the date and time to the match and save it.

The other way is to click on the "new match" button above and pick the teams to play each other. Then the match appears under the ID line and above the graphic from the radio buttons. After that create the matchdate and the time and save it.

After you saved the matches you have to publish them.
Joomla 1.5.12
Joomleague 0.93

Link-Thomas

Postby Link-Thomas » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Puppy wrote:IN yor screen is still no match created. So there will be nog match at all. You have to create a new match. It could be done in two way's.

By clicking the radio button in the table wich defines the macth between the teams. when you pressed the radio button the match will appear in the screen above the radio buttons and under the line of ID etc.

Then you have to create the date and time to the match and save it.

The other way is to click on the "new match" button above and pick the teams to play each other. Then the match appears under the ID line and above the graphic from the radio buttons. After that create the matchdate and the time and save it.

After you saved the matches you have to publish them.

Link-Thomas

Postby Link-Thomas » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 pm

I have the same problem. After clicking the radio button NOTHING
appears in the screen above!
No matter if you press "Save" or "publish": You ALWAYS will get the error
message "Please make a selection from the list".

WHAT LIST ??????????

timoline
Joomleague Core Developer, Donator
Joomleague Core Developer, Donator

Postby timoline » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 am

add a screenshot please
Joomla 1.5.x
Joomleague 1.5.....latest git version

Return to “JoomLeague Component, Version <= 0.93b”