Mehrere Mannschaften mit dem selben Namen

This is the Release Candidate 1 for Joomla 1.5 native.

Moderator: And_One

Loschdi
Donator
Donator

Mehrere Mannschaften mit dem selben Namen

Postby Loschdi » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:50 pm

hallo,

wir haben 3 Ligen. Jugend, Junioren und Herren. Nun ist es so das der Verein z.B. Freiburg Beasts heißt. Hier haben wir dann eine Jugendmannschaft, eine Juniorenmannschaft und eine Herrenmannschaft. Jetzt würde ich gerne das alle 3 Mannschaften Freiburg Beasts heißen und nicht Feiburg Beasts Jugend, Freiburg Beasts Junioren und Freiburg Beast Herren. Kann ich das machen also den Namen der 3 Mannschaften sowie den kurzen Namen und den middleren Namen gleich machen? Gibt es das keine Probleme mit der Datenbank? Traue mich nicht es zu versuchen und wollte daher erst Fragen bevor ich dummerweise die Datenband zerschieße?

Wäre toll wenn mir hierzu jemand eine kurze Rückinfo geben könnte!

Gruß Loschdi

In English:

hello,

We have 3 leagues. Youth, Junior and Men. Now it is so that for example, the association is called Freiburg Beasts. Here then we have a youth team, a junior team and a men's team. Now I would like to mean all three teams Freiburg Beasts and not Feiburg Beasts youth, Freiburg Beasts juniors and Freiburg Beasts Men. Can I do that that is the name of the 3 teams, as well as the short name and the name middleren do the same? Are there any problems with the database? Do not trust me not to try it and therefore wanted only questions before I foolishly burst the data tape?

Would be great if someone could give me this info a brief back!

Greeting Loschdi

timoline
Joomleague Core Developer, Donator
Joomleague Core Developer, Donator

Re: Mehrere Mannschaften mit dem selben Namen

Postby timoline » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 pm

I think you can do that, but if you want this, then you should edit the info field of the team(s)
(then its easier to find the correct team in the backend)
Joomla 1.5.x
Joomleague 1.5.....latest git version

Loschdi
Donator
Donator

Re: Mehrere Mannschaften mit dem selben Namen

Postby Loschdi » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Great! Thanks! I try it.

Return to “1.5.4-alena (RC 1)”