Code: Select all
Hack for Joomleague version 0.93b
MAKE BACK UP OF YOUR ORGINAL FILES FIRST!
You must overwrite the following fileS:
Add in your language file the following lines:
DEFINE('_JL_TABLE_SETS_RATIO', 'Sets Ratio');
DEFINE('_JL_TABLE_POINTS_RATIO', 'Points Ratio');
Now you can sort ranking using Sets and Points Ratio.
To show Sets Ratio and Points Ratio in your ranking go
in the backend and choose "Templates" in your project menu.
From Templates choose "show_table.tpl" (to set up the Ranking Table).
You will find "Volleyball Option"
where you can set the name for "Sets Ratio" and "Points Ratio"
In the "sorting criterion" you will find:
Volleyball - Sets Ratio
Volleyball - Points Ratio
In "Columns to display" you can now use:
Steve wrote:for Joomleague version 0.91
1. Legs (points for volleyball) moved after Set (goal).
2. Add set ratio (Set Won Divided by Set Lost).
3. Add point ratio (Points Won Divided by Points Lost).
4. It's possible to show ranking Points in the first column instead of the last one.
5. Ranking sorting criterion by:
- Sets Ratio
- Poits Ratio
6. When the results are show, sets are separated by a space instead of a dash Ã¢â‚¬Å“-Ã¢â‚¬Â
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests