pooler

template zeta with 2 movie flash ??

Postby pooler » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:30 am

BASIC INFO
Joomla Version:1.5.14 stable
JoomLeague Version:0.93
URL:

Hi,
I need your help on the template of zeta, I would have two flash animations, one for the local team and the other for the visitor team in the same report.
Thank you :)

volandri

Re: template zeta with 2 movie flash ??

Postby volandri » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Hi, do you find solution to problem?

For these days, working with the module zeta template and have the same problem, because i want to show the 2 lineups of the teams (local and away) and modify the file showreport.tpl and the only effect that i obtain, are 2 flash running in the web at the same time, but the problem that the 2 flash used only the formation of local team.

<div class="flash">
<table align="center" style="width: 500px ;" border="0">

<tr>
<td colspan="5" align="center">

<tr>
<td colspan="5" align="center" valign="top">
<a href="javascript:void(0)" style="font-weight:normal; padding:5px 5px 0 5px;" id="flashcontenthomectrl" onclick="switchMenu2('flashcontenthome', 'flashcontentaway');">Local</a> &nbsp;
<a href="javascript:void(0)" style="font-weight:normal; padding:5px 5px 0 5px;" id="flashcontentawayctrl" onclick="switchMenu2('flashcontentaway', 'flashcontenthome');">Away</a>

<div id="flashcontenthome" style="display:block;"></div>

<?php
$comando='

<script type="text/javascript"> var so = new SWFObject("'.JL_TEMPLATE_FOLDERS_URL.'/matchreport.swf", "sotester", "450", "280", "9", "#FF0000");
so.addVariable("var1", "components/com_joomleague/frontend/zeta65.3b/formazione.php?variabili='.$listadati.'");
so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
so.write("flashcontenthome");
</script>

<div id="flashcontentaway" style="display:block;"></div>

<script type="text/javascript"> var so = new SWFObject("'.JL_TEMPLATE_FOLDERS_URL.'/matchreport.swf", "sotester", "450", "280", "9", "#FFFFFF");
so.addVariable("var1", "components/com_joomleague/frontend/zeta65.3b/formazione1.php?variabili='.$listadati.'");
so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
so.write("flashcontentaway");
</script>';

echo utf8_encode($comando);
?>
</td></tr>
</table>
</div>

Any solution for the problem?

Thanks!

zeta65

Postby zeta65 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:18 pm

zeta flash was only for 0.93 so I don't think that you can find a solution for your problem as many people has switched to 1.5 (for which it doesn't exist zeta flash)
joomla vers.: Joomla 1.5.x
joomleague vers.:Joomleague 1.5 (latest git build)

kubik
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Postby kubik » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 am

zeta65 wrote:zeta flash was only for 0.93 so I don't think that you can find a solution for your problem as many people has switched to 1.5 (for which it doesn't exist zeta flash)

Zeta65, are you thinking about zeta flash for 1.5 ? or its top secret ? :whistling:

volandri

Postby volandri » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:31 pm

zeta65 wrote:zeta flash was only for 0.93 so I don't think that you can find a solution for your problem as many people has switched to 1.5 (for which it doesn't exist zeta flash)

Hi zeta:

I work with the joomleague 0.93 + joomla 1.5

Maybe does not remember this link of conversation
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2378&start=30

But the user "Rovarantares", achieving the result in use 2 formations (local and visit) with the zeta template. (Please look the website)

http://www.laudeconce.cl/index.php?opti ... Itemid=158

(joomla 1.5 + zeta)

ps: The web losdelforo is the same laudeconce, only changed the name of the website

The question is: WTF obtained the result of use 2 formations in the same flash (zeta template), because the results are INCREIBLE.

zeta65

Postby zeta65 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:02 pm

I never used two pitches so you must ask to Rovarantes and if you are able to contact him then send me his contact couse maybe somedays I'll ask him how he did it....and so I answer also to former question: am I thinking about zeta flash for joomleague 1.5? yes, I'm thinking about it, but at the moment, just thinking... ;)
joomla vers.: Joomla 1.5.x
joomleague vers.:Joomleague 1.5 (latest git build)

Return to “Tips, Tricks, SourceCodeChanges”