Add more Informations in a Userprofile

you will find here.
Metzki

Add more Informations in a Userprofile

Postby Metzki » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Hello

I have created a website for my football team with Joomleague 0.93. The data for the users are not enough for me.

I have found a Joomleague site where it was already very good Realized: http://www.svbeuel06.de/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=98

How can I create something like that?

I found the file show_user_tpl. I think that the file configure this. Only I do not know how. Can someone give me a little instruction. I know how I need to add more columns in MYSQL. And where can I configure in the newly created backend?

Thanks already in advance

Sorry for my terrible english.
Joomleague Version: 0.93b
Joomla Version: 1.5.18
Homepage: http://www.tus-hackenbroich2.de.ms

Kurt
Donator
Donator

Re: Add more Informations in a Userprofile

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Metzki wrote:Hello

I have created a website for my football team with Joomleague 0.93. The data for the users are not enough for me.

I have found a Joomleague site where it was already very good Realized: http://www.svbeuel06.de/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=98

How can I create something like that?

I found the file show_user_tpl. I think that the file configure this. Only I do not know how. Can someone give me a little instruction. I know how I need to add more columns in MYSQL. And where can I configure in the newly created backend?

Thanks already in advance

Sorry for my terrible english.

Which part of the site do you find nice to make it a global for all JoomLeague Users???

What I saw first was only the start page of that website. Please make some more details to let us be able to understand what you want ;)

Maybe you also give us a link for that special part of the website you find which is interesting for others :)

And... We all have a terrible english :'(
But we write as our "Schnauze ist gewachsen" ;)

Metzki

Postby Metzki » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Kurt wrote:Which part of the site do you find nice to make it a global for all JoomLeague Users???

What I saw first was only the start page of that website. Please make some more details to let us be able to understand what you want ;)

Maybe you also give us a link for that special part of the website you find which is interesting for others :)

And... We all have a terrible english :'(
But we write as our "Schnauze ist gewachsen" ;)

That is my profile-site: http://r-johnen.de/tushackenbroich/index.php?option=com_joomleague&func=showPlayer&p=1&pid=8&Itemid=

and i want to do more Informations like that:http://www.svbeuel06.de/index.php?option=com_joomleague&func=showPlayer&p=25&pid=1&Itemid=98 in my profile-page.

Kurt
Donator
Donator

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Ich kann Dir momentan leider keine befriedigende Antwort für Dein Problem geben, da ich derzeit mit der Entwicklung von JL 1.5 beschäftigt bin und für solche Fragen leider keine Zeit habe.

Vielleicht schafft es ja Jemand anders :)

Sorry...

timoline
Joomleague Core Developer, Donator
Joomleague Core Developer, Donator

Postby timoline » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:01 pm

in jl1.5 you can add as many info as you want

Metzki

Postby Metzki » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:39 pm

timoline wrote:in jl1.5 you can add as many info as you want

I have see it in a test, but the german frontend isn´t completed. And if something from my profiledata isn´t in JL 1,5 i must change it again.

And_One
Joomleague Project Manager, Donator
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Postby And_One » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:41 pm

In JL1.5 is it possible to configure every needed additional information per xml. Here is an example of the person.xml:

[syntax="xml"]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<model>
<params group="Extended Preferences...">
<param name="Occupation" type="text" label="JL_EXT_OCCUPATION" description="Occupation">
</param>
<param name="Pager" type="text" label="JL_EXT_PAGER" description="Pager">
</param>
<param name="Fax" type="text" label="JL_EXT_FAX" description="Fax">
</param>
<param name="Messenger 1" type="text" label="JL_EXT_MESSANGER1" description="Messenger 1">
</param>
<param name="Messenger 2" type="text" label="JL_EXT_MESSANGER2" description="Messenger 2">
</param>
<param name="Clubmember since" type="calendar" label="JL_EXT_CLUBMEMBERSINCE" description="Clubmember since">
</param>
<param name="Clubmember until" type="calendar" label="JL_EXT_CLUBMEMBERUNTIL" description="Clubmember until">
</param>
<param name="Reason for leaving Club" type="textarea" rows="4" cols="50" label="JL_EXT_REASONFORLEAVE" description="Reason for leaving Club" backendonly="1">
</param>
</params>
</model>
[/syntax]

Metzki

Postby Metzki » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:09 am

And_One wrote:In JL1.5 is it possible to configure every needed additional information per xml. Here is an example of the person.xml:

[syntax="xml"]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<model>
<params group="Extended Preferences...">
<param name="Occupation" type="text" label="JL_EXT_OCCUPATION" description="Occupation">
</param>
<param name="Pager" type="text" label="JL_EXT_PAGER" description="Pager">
</param>
<param name="Fax" type="text" label="JL_EXT_FAX" description="Fax">
</param>
<param name="Messenger 1" type="text" label="JL_EXT_MESSANGER1" description="Messenger 1">
</param>
<param name="Messenger 2" type="text" label="JL_EXT_MESSANGER2" description="Messenger 2">
</param>
<param name="Clubmember since" type="calendar" label="JL_EXT_CLUBMEMBERSINCE" description="Clubmember since">
</param>
<param name="Clubmember until" type="calendar" label="JL_EXT_CLUBMEMBERUNTIL" description="Clubmember until">
</param>
<param name="Reason for leaving Club" type="textarea" rows="4" cols="50" label="JL_EXT_REASONFORLEAVE" description="Reason for leaving Club" backendonly="1">
</param>
</params>
</model>
[/syntax]

Is it true that I can use with version 1.5 of each desired indication to me? Is it already predictable when JL is 1.5 to appear in a good German translation and whether it can be easily updated from 0.93?

And_One

Postby And_One » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:57 pm

The German translation is not finished and as far as i read in the news, is the update 093 -> 1.5 finsished, until someone report a bug. pls ask kurt about the real status ;)

Kurt
Donator
Donator

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:59 pm

And_One wrote:The German translation is not finished and as far as i read in the news, is the update 093 -> 1.5 finsished, until someone report a bug. pls ask kurt about the real status ;)

I don't work on the German translation. As far as I know svdoldie did that in the past...

And_One

Postby And_One » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Kurt wrote:
And_One wrote:The German translation is not finished and as far as i read in the news, is the update 093 -> 1.5 finsished, until someone report a bug. pls ask kurt about the real status ;)

I don't work on the German translation. As far as I know svdoldie did that in the past...

svdoldie told me some months ago, that he is not able to work on the translation again.

Return to “Tips, Tricks, SourceCodeChanges”