you will find here.
rile.tm86

Fronted links

Postby rile.tm86 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:16 pm

BASIC INFO
Joomla Version: 1.5.14
JoomLeague Version: 0.93

Hello.
I have one issue. On my joomla frontpage I have few joomleague modules (next mage, ranking, last match), and on the bottom of ranking and last match there are links (Full table, Match report). Now, my problem is that when you click those links, it opens Full table (or Match report) on frontpage of my website, togehter with everything elese on it (news, weather, slideshow, etc...)
Is there some simple way to OR REMOVE THOSE LINKS, OR CHANGE PATHS OF THOSE LINKS to some custom address like http://mypage.com/table, instead frontpage.
:thx:

krasnodar

Re:Fronted links

Postby krasnodar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 am

Do you mean your joomleague's page show "Weather","News" or some other sections inside the page???

If it is,you simply can do it in module section,select Weather module,and click "Meun" from "All" to "Select Menu Item(s) from the List" to "Mainmenu" -- "Home",then you will not see any sidebar when you click pages.hope it help.

kpdub

Re: Fronted links

Postby kpdub » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm

I get this problem too.

What he means is, when you click on a link from a joomleague module, instead of displaying for example all the goalscorers on a new page, it displays the goalscorers on the home page of the website.

So, what ever is on your websites home page (not joomleague releated) is shown, but with goalscorers, league tables etc in the place were you would expect to see front page articles

Return to “Tips, Tricks, SourceCodeChanges”