Player Info events not showing :(

chrisp1007

Player Info events not showing :(

Postby chrisp1007 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Hello, I have been using joomla for about 6 months and i am able to get most of the stuff working.  I just added events to the latest match, and i put the information on the players involved (goals, yellow cards, etc)  but when i go to view nothing shows. I was able to show last fall, not sure what changed, maybe mysql or joomla updated may have changed this.  any ideas?

The actual goals show, under match details, details, but when i go into match details, events, and click on an event, and add an event (ie goal and assign to player) when i go to that players personal information, the event does not show. Am i missing doing something silly?

BASIC INFO
Joomla Version: 1.5.15
JoomLeague Version: .93b
URL: http://www.lastdreamover40.com/
Chris P
Joomleague 0.93
Joomla 1.5.11
legacy 1.0

propheta6

Re:Player Info events not showing :(

Postby propheta6 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:56 am

chrisp1007 wrote:Hello, I have been using joomla for about 6 months and i am able to get most of the stuff working.  I just added events to the latest match, and i put the information on the players involved (goals, yellow cards, etc)  but when i go to view nothing shows. I was able to show last fall, not sure what changed, maybe mysql or joomla updated may have changed this.  any ideas?

The actual goals show, under match details, details, but when i go into match details, events, and click on an event, and add an event (ie goal and assign to player) when i go to that players personal information, the event does not show. Am i missing doing something silly?

BASIC INFO
Joomla Version: 1.5.15
JoomLeague Version: .93b
URL: http://www.lastdreamover40.com/

hi!!ive the same problem...could u fix it??

Return to “mod_joomleague_team_players”