Display date/time and matchday name in next match module

Astaroth

Display date/time and matchday name in next match module

Postby Astaroth » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:44 am

Hi guys,

I am using the results module to display the results from the last round and a copy of that module to show the game coming up in the next round (setting 'current' matchday in backend).  Just wondering if it's possible to display the date and time of the match in the simple format dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm?

I would also like to display the matchday title at the top of the module instead of the project name.  I'm guessing I have to modify this line in mod_joomleague_results.php:

Code: Select all

if($show > 0){?><div align="center"><b><?php echo $project->name;?></b></div><?php }?>

but I don't know what to mod it to.  Or am I way off target?

Astaroth

Re: Display date/time and matchday name in next match module

Postby Astaroth » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:25 am

After replicating this setup for another league I found it's not so simple - I assumed setting the module to display the 'current' matchday would show the upcoming games (that's what it did for the first one).  What seems to have happened is that coincidence meant that the matchday set as 'current' in the project setup just happened to be the next one.

Is it possible to hack the code to always display the next matchday?  I'm not sure how, my PHP's not very good.

Return to “mod_joomleague_results”