Ranking module not displaying properly

Astaroth

Ranking module not displaying properly

Postby Astaroth » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:33 am

I'm trying to display the final rankings at the end of a 2-division tournament in the ranking module.  I have disabled favourite team, home ranking and away ranking tabs, and enabled multiple rankings and overall tab.  Currently the rankings module displays two tables, one with the total games for the day and one with only some of the day's games. 

If I disable multiple rankings the total ranking disappears and only the partial report shows.  If I disable the overall tab I get the same display.  If I enable all tabs but leave multiple rankings disabled I still get the same data.  If I enable all tabs and multiple rankings I get the correct data, but I am trying to disable the home and away tabs (as this tournament was played at one venue so there's no real 'home' or 'away').

I would also like to change the cell padding so the columns are closer together, the table should look more like the ones at www.innebandymagazinet.se.  My module is using sectiontableentry1 and sectiontableentry2 for the rows but these have no properties in my CSS... I have tried setting margin and padding to 0 with no luck.  Any ideas?

julienV
Joomleague Core Developer

Re : Ranking module not displaying properly

Postby julienV » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:33 am

did you take the fixed version (first topic of this board) ?
You can hire me, I'm a Joomla professional freelance developer.
Please contact me at jlv@jlv-solutions.com
NO PM, please use email !

Astaroth

Re: Ranking module not displaying properly

Postby Astaroth » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:48 pm

Would've thought I'd noticed that before posting.  Hmmm yesterday was a long day.

I'm still having trouble with the CSS rows though - sectiontableentry1/2 have no properties in template_css.css, but when I change the ranking module to use sectiontableentry3/4 (which don't exist) a lot of formatting disappears.

julienV

Re : Ranking module not displaying properly

Postby julienV » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:37 am

it is defined in a separate css. I advise you to install firebug, it'll make your life easier ;)
You can hire me, I'm a Joomla professional freelance developer.
Please contact me at jlv@jlv-solutions.com
NO PM, please use email !

Astaroth

Postby Astaroth » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:23 pm

Just grabbed it, bloody awesome.  Found the settings deep in a second CSS file I didn't even know was there.

Thanks!!

gaizka

Postby gaizka » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:49 pm

I also have a problem herer... My ranking only displays the ranking a with 1 game played. Even though it should show the ranking after 7 matchdays...

savi

Postby savi » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:36 pm

this could have many reasons i would guess that you forgot to switch to the current matchday in the project configuration.
better would be if you switch on the automatik matchday...
Joomleague installiert unter der Seite:   www.hcgraz.at (Joomleague über iframe eingebunden)
- Joomleague-Version:  1.5a
frisch installiert auf joomla 1.5x
- eingesetzte Browser:  Opera 10/ Firefox

Return to “mod_joomleague_ranking”