Next Match Module

skinfreak

Next Match Module

Postby skinfreak » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:28 pm

I have published the next few matches in the back-end as an exercise how this module works. I have found that if I have weekly matches entered, but then I unpublish next weeks match (e.g. it is postponed), it does not disappear from the front end module.

The only way to stop this from loading is to delete it completely. Have I missed something or is this a bug?

Thanks,

John

radtoruniak

Re: Next Match Module

Postby radtoruniak » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:32 am

Hey, I have just the same problem!
For example:

Firstly I create 16 rounds and one by one I was entering data with matches into it.
The last round was 16th so the fronntend was showing me the "next match" from that 16th round.. and it was OK.. but..

Today I have entered 16 more (next) rounds - 17th - 32nd - and one by one new matches into those rounds. I found that the frontend shows me "next match" as a match from 32nd round, not the one from 17th..

Please... anybody can Help?
Rad from Poland/Toruń

radtoruniak

Re: Next Match Module

Postby radtoruniak » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:02 pm

Ok, I Found it :)

http://www.joomleague.de/forum/index.ph ... 701.0.html

this is the problem solved post but in German :)

It's not a problem to gues what are they trying to tell us :)

You have to find a file mod_joomleague_next_match.php in modules and change

meiner Meinung nach müsste das Coding für den Select von
$query = "SELECT r.round_date AS datum,r.*, m.matchpart2 AS away, m.matchpart1 AS home, m.match_id AS machid, m.* FROM #__joomleague_matches m, #__joomleague_rounds r
                     WHERE m.round_id = r.id AND ( m.matchpart1 = $favteam OR m.matchpart2 = $favteam) AND r.round_date > NOW() LIMIT 1";

into

$query = "SELECT r.round_date AS datum,r.*, m.matchpart2 AS away, m.matchpart1 AS home, m.match_id AS machid, m.* FROM #__joomleague_matches m, #__joomleague_rounds r
                     WHERE m.round_id = r.id AND ( m.matchpart1 = $favteam OR m.matchpart2 = $favteam) AND r.round_date > NOW() ORDER BY r.round_date ASC LIMIT 1";

There are 2 similary lines in that file, but you have to do it only in 1. (first)

it works fine on my website :)
Last edited by radtoruniak on Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rad from Poland/Toruń

Return to “mod_joomleague_next_match”