Next Matches Ext module

sirmicho

Next Matches Ext module

Postby sirmicho » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:25 am

I have a problem with extended version of Next Match module which is called JL Next Matches Ext and can be downloaded at http://www.yourlife.de
I know that there is different forum but it seems I can not register (or simply I don't understand message in german, but after registration I did not receive e-mail and my account is not active). Because of that I write here. I hope you can help me.

The problem is that this module allows to show past and future matches which you can switch using arrows (see http://www.yourlife.de). I made this option active in preferences of this module but still I get no arrows in it. What's the problem here?

My site is: http://www.pomorze-seahawks.pzfa.pl/joomla
My Joomla is: 1.0.13
My JoomLeague is: 0.92
The module is positioned on the left margin and it's called "Nastepny Mecz"
Last edited by sirmicho on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

rovarantares

Re: Next Matches Ext module

Postby rovarantares » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 am

i have the same problem , and show this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iconv() in ~/public_html/sitio/modules/mod_jl_next_matches_ext/mod_jl_nm_ext.class.php on line 36

varfjell

Postby varfjell » Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:41 pm

Same problem here. I also use other modules from yourlife.de and they have som extra functions that I love, but unfortunatly they don't work smootly under 092. Sometimes I am asked to log in when I cklick on extended view in results and minitable module.

SteveB

Postby SteveB » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:38 pm

EDIT - I was looking to avoid using Matchdays as football does not work like that in the UK. Once I used matchdays it was fine!

Did anyone find a solution for this? I am having the same problem and the English Manual and the JL Next Matches Ext forum are both down.
I can get the reset button to show but that is all.
Steve
Last edited by SteveB on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

varfjell

Postby varfjell » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Works fine with me after I istalled the new version of the module. Just try out different settings and you shoul get it to work.

SteveB

Postby SteveB » Thu May 21, 2009 3:39 pm

I have gone back to trying to get Joomleague working on a different site and whenever I activat this mod all I get is a blank page. Any suggestions where I may be going wrong?

Return to “mod_joomleague_next_match”