Module errors in Joomla Template

Questions about specific modules and mambots
SteveB

Module errors in Joomla Template

Postby SteveB » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:47 pm

I am just starting out with JoomLeague and I think it is going to be the best bit of free software that I have ever found! However, I have a few problems..........
I have installed it at http://mfc.net76.net and have tried several templates but there is alway a problem. On the template it is on at the moment, if you choose Margate from the Squad dropdown on the right and then Matt Bowles from the squad list the whole template breaks up.
Also below here there is 'Margate Squad' (mod_joomleague_team_players) and when you click on 'Goalkeeper' the 'Who's Online' mod is nestled in there too.
This is on the 'Blue Deluxe' template (just in case I have changed it to try something out.....there is a template chooser on the left of the front page) but there are similar errors with every template I use.
I am using 0.93 with Joomla 1.03.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Steve

SteveB

Re: Module errors in Joomla Template

Postby SteveB » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:50 pm

UPDATE
Now that I have added a couple of more players to the squad this seems to be working ok.
The player profiles are still causing the template to break up on some templates though.
Steve

SteveB

Postby SteveB » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:01 pm

UPDATE AGAIN
As I was getting this error in the profile pages

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/a2974229/public_html/components/com_joomleague/frontend/default/show_player.tpl.php on line 409

I turned off Player Stats in show_player.tpl and now everything lines up ok.
Did this error come as there were no stats to show or is there another problem? Or should I repost this in another part of the forum?

Steve

savi

Postby savi » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:25 pm

the erreor could come from no stats to show ore more like because of no events assigned to the project or position of the players... but im not sure
Joomleague installiert unter der Seite:   www.hcgraz.at (Joomleague über iframe eingebunden)
- Joomleague-Version:  1.5a
frisch installiert auf joomla 1.5x
- eingesetzte Browser:  Opera 10/ Firefox

SteveB

Postby SteveB » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:13 pm

It was the fact that now events had been assigned to positions. All working now.
Thanks Savi
Steve

Return to “Modules & Bots”