More features? @devs

Branch: https://gitlab.com/joomleague/joomleague/tree/3.0.0

Moderator: And_One

MSK

More features? @devs

Postby MSK » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:10 am

@devs
Do you want to do in JL 3 more features then in JL 2 ? Maybe more options, modules.. etc
And as I know there are predictions in 0.93 or 1.5(1.6) version, and I don't know it was a native module or not.. Do you plan this in JL 3 in the future?

Bluefox
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Re: More features? @devs

Postby Bluefox » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:53 pm

@Msk

maybe And_one (Project manager) can give better info but will try to answer.

Do you want to do in JL 3 more features then in JL 2 ? Maybe more options, modules.. etc

don't know but would say yes but there are no specific details, actually there are already more features. for example there is a tools-view where you can export to CSV. If you ask me then i would also like to modify the code so it will be more suitable for other sports but that's for the future.

there are predictions in 0.93 or 1.5(1.6) version, and I don't know it was a native module or not.. Do you plan this in JL 3 in the future?
am not familiar with it so can't tell (did recently join the project)

At the moment the job at hand is to update the internal code and that takes a lof of time.
Help can be asked in the forum

And_One
Joomleague Project Manager, Donator
Joomleague Project Manager, Donator
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Re: More features? @devs

Postby And_One » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 am

Sure there will be new features, but first is as always a stable version for the current release. Which means fix all bugs and gaps fist and after that think about the long list of feature requests and major refactoring to include more sportstypes.

Return to “3.0.22.57ae969-Blue (Joomla: 3.x)”