Next matches

Moderator: And_One

mrjoene

Next matches

Postby mrjoene » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:22 pm

After te last update my module didn't show the logo's and teamnames.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mairj
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Re: Next matches

Postby mairj » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Same problem here.
This is the error I get:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: 3 in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/helper.php on line 339 Notice: Undefined index: 12 in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/helper.php on line 342 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Undefined index: 3 in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/helper.php on line 339 Notice: Undefined index: 11 in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/helper.php on line 342 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Undefined index: 10 in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/helper.php on line 339 Notice: Undefined index: 3 in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/helper.php on line 342 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Undefined index: 8 in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/helper.php on line 339 Notice: Undefined index: 3 in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/helper.php on line 342 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/www/kunden/netcp.de/FCP/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 5

Any solution?

And_One
Joomleague Project Manager, Donator

Postby And_One » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:14 pm

already fixed in git and included in next package

huntlyfc

Postby huntlyfc » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:14 pm

I just updated the next matches module & got this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JoomleagueHelper::convertMatchDateToTimezone() in /homepages/39/d87653770/htdocs/modules/mod_joomleague_matches/connectors/joomleague.php on line 200

this has prevented me from getting onto my site!

And_One

Postby And_One » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:22 pm

update com_joomleague too

huntlyfc

Postby huntlyfc » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:38 pm

And_One wrote:update com_joomleague too

not allowing me

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 19398656) (tried to allocate 15112706 bytes) in /homepages/39/d87653770/htdocs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 421

And_One

Postby And_One » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:40 am

update your php.ini to fit the requirements ;)

jjameska

Postby jjameska » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi there!

First I would like to say thank you for this component, this is awsome :)
I dont know am I on the right place to give a suggest or a question about this modul.
You know, this modul is really good, and I think it would be better if there is a option to include a youtube or any movie clip. It would be an intro for the nex match. I know, not everyone gonna make a movie for that, but at least there would be a chance to insert if anyone would like to :) for example me :)
Or maybe an youtube link for online watching? :) I mean for example, there is the time, when the match start, and we could setup, how many minutes before activated that youtube screen where is the online streaming. hm?
Am I too complicated? :)

Tell me guys what do you think about this?

Many thanks fo your answer!

Janos

Return to “matches”