Player history issues

Moderator: comraden

rybosom

Player history issues

Postby rybosom » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:15 pm

In player history there is a bug. Most of the players in my project have a bug in played games - there are games of teams they are not assigned too.

As I cannot post images or url's I can only send the screenshots to email or pm.

For example:
There have been 4 match days already. A player have played in a game that is not shown on his history but there is a game between two teams he's not part of. What's the problem???

benio08

Re: Player history issues

Postby benio08 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Czy używasz tej opcji do ustalania skladu
Automatycznie ustaw skład meczowy
Prawdopodobnie a raczej na 100 procent ta opcja powoduje błedy w bazie danych i przypisuje niewłasciwych zawodników do meczu Przerabiałem to u siebie i teraz jej nie stosuje
Jomla 2.5.8 last joomleague revision

toddybob

Postby toddybob » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:42 am

The problem seems to be with the "auto assign" players option when building each games roster. I have been using this option and it is playing havoc with my database I have games that should have 32 player assignments and in the database....I have 100+ records of players assigned to a specific match ID.

Whats the solution? Assign every roster by hand? Is the prefill option broken completely?

toddybob

Postby toddybob » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:48 am

I have been in a discussion about the same/similar issue in this thread http://forum.joomleague.at/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=18809

Return to “pl-PL”