cant assign match to node in tournament tree

Moderator: And_One

prometeusx

cant assign match to node in tournament tree

Postby prometeusx » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:42 am

Hi Guys I hope anyone can help me, I have a project, set it to tournament, create the matchdays with the matches.
Then I go to tree, generate, then test show, then save leaf, everything ok so far.
I assing the teams to each node, then I click in save/apply, so, in this next step I should be able to assign a match to the nodes so bassed in the results of the matches the tree generates the next step, and so on right?
I go to assign matches, assign the match selecting the match, assign it using the arrow ponting to the right, and click save, so far so good.
But if I try to view the matches assigned to that node, its empty, also if I clic again in assing match, its also empty as if I did nothig, therefore, if I update the results of the match I supposedly asigned to that node, nothing happens, the tree isnt updated.
And it keeps showing like in the screenshot attached, so I need to update the winning teams manually in the tree.

Am I doing anything wrong?

thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bluefox
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Re: cant assign match to node in tournament tree

Postby Bluefox » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Think you're doing it right,

Maybe a JL developer can answer this one better but did take a peak and it seems that there is an error in the code and doing so there are problems to save things correctly.
Help can be asked in the forum

Return to “en-GB”