Matchday name as 1/16...

Moderator: And_One

llutz

Matchday name as 1/16...

Postby llutz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:30 am

Hallo! I created a few matchdays. For every matchday defined the name (matchname) and number (matchnumber).

But matchnumbers are represented in the teamplan only.

For example, I need to represent the stage play-off (1/16) in teamplan. But a number is represented only (1, 2, 3...)

llutz

Re: Matchday name as 1/16...

Postby llutz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:29 pm

In file default_plan.php find row

Code: Select all

echo JHtml::link($link,$match->roundcode);

Replace "roundcode" to "name".

Heart
Joomleague Core Developer

Postby Heart » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:01 am

And do this as/in the extensions directory do you have your change(s) present after each update :)

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk

llutz

Postby llutz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:05 am

Your smile here is inappropriate. If I was the programmer would write extensions. But at me does not suffice for this formation. Therefore I have "lamer" list from changed "under themselves" ~10 files which I copy after each IL updating.

P.S. Therefore I also asked to build in display matchdays names in JL as an option.

Heart

Postby Heart » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 am

So if you don't want to make that change from you after every update (and I think you don't want to do that) you put these little change in an extension, see http://wiki.joomleague.at/doku.php?id=faq:framework

So make a copy of the file default_plan.php and put it in a new folder in the extensions folder, e.g.

/components/com_joomleague/extensions/my_changes/views/teamplan/tmpl/default_plan.php

This way your extension my_changes overrides the original default_plan.php file and "survives" every online update of joomleague.

Return to “en-GB”