Bekomme keine ordentliche Optik hin

Here you can find pre-releases of JoomLeague, Errors and problems with these versions should only be discussed in this board.
NOTICE: BETA and RC versions should not be used on a live site! No support on upgrading to the final version!

Moderator: And_One

And_One
Joomleague Project Manager, Donator
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Re: Bekomme keine ordentliche Optik hin

Postby And_One » Mon May 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Hagiman2000 wrote:I just installed it and the language File and the module ranking but now the ranking (Tabelle ) is empty.

I'm so mad right now. There must be a way to get an uptodate version of joomleague without losing the work of 5 years. Why is there no update button. .........

reading the wiki is hard, huh? :D :bash:

http://wiki.joomleague.at/doku.php?id=info:intro#upgrade

goto the backend | Administration | Updates |
execute the update scripts: administrator/index.php?option=com_joomleague&view=updates&controller=update

- jl_update_match_staff_staff_id_to_team_staff_id.php
- jl_update_match_staff_statistic_staff_id_to_team_staff_id.php
- jl_update_db_delete_ko_tree.php
- jl_update_match_referee_referee_id_to_project_referee_id.php
- jl_update_15_db_tables.php - this will update all your tables to the lastest version
- reset the ranking FES

Hagiman2000

Postby Hagiman2000 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:23 pm

http://www.hagiman.yourweb.de/updates.png

Luckily you can see on that timestamps that I followed exactly !!! the wiki guide.

Good News Everyone .......... the rooster seems to work but the team picture is now very small.

http://www.hagiman.yourweb.de/esv/index ... &Itemid=28

Now the Rooster works (at least part of it) and now the ranking is broken .....

EDIT: OK get the roster pretty much fixed. But still no results. There are matches for every week with results I don't get it why he can't create a scoreboard with that kind of information.

And_One

Postby And_One » Tue May 17, 2011 12:02 am

execute update script #9 + #10 + #12

Hagiman2000

Postby Hagiman2000 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:46 am

Didn't work. I get an error message that there is allready the correct name set. But now all the pictures don't work anymore. It's just unbelievable.

timoline
Joomleague Core Developer, Donator

Postby timoline » Tue May 17, 2011 11:57 am

yes unbelievable, because you didnt read the warnings to only use it as TEST purpose and not on a live website.
Ofcourse we want to help you to fix it, but you really got to change your attitude.....just look in the mirror first
Joomla 1.5.x
Joomleague 1.5.....latest git version

Hagiman2000

Postby Hagiman2000 » Tue May 17, 2011 12:17 pm

A "Joomleague Project Manager" tells me to hit that updates so I did it. And now I did something wrong.

It is really simple I want a Joomleague version where everything works. I think thats not asking for much. Joomleague 0.93 works 4 years without a single Problem. But Joomla 1.05 was outdated and unsecure so I had no choice to upgrade to Joomla 1.5.22 and to Joomleague 1.5.0.

timoline

Postby timoline » Tue May 17, 2011 12:21 pm

I think thats not asking for much

Yes thats really much, you dont know how many work JL is :) '

If you start a new clean install with JL1.5.2, you'll see everything works just fine.
But because you have an "old" installation of JL1.5.x which was only supposed for test use, its harder to get it working correct in 1 mouse click.
Joomla 1.5.x

Hagiman2000

Postby Hagiman2000 » Tue May 17, 2011 12:44 pm

At that time 1.5.0 was the only version vor Joomla 1.5.22 if I'm not mistaken. So I had no choice. Getting the 0.93 data into 1.5.0 was difficult enough.

Even today there are only Test installations if im right. I can install the backup from yesterday where the scoreboard was working and the rooster hat the variables. When you can tell me where I can get the english language file that should do the trick.

And_One

Postby And_One » Tue May 17, 2011 12:58 pm

It is impossible to know whats going wrong with your update process with your few forum posts. all i can tell you is that i run 2 productive websites since 1.5.x development starts. And all i did was to run the update scripts in the correct order and the table update script. i never lost images (which are just stored as pathes inside the db) or any other data (except 1 broken tournament tree, but comraden fixed that already, thx man!).
sure i am a dev, and sure i know what needs to be done to upgrade jl alpha to alpha to beta and so on. thats the reason why we said it from the beginning on. an upgrade to any alpha or beta is NOT supported and dont use it on a live site. and if you dont hear what we were telling you, feel free to try it and if it works be happy and if not shut up, file a concrete bugreport or try it again until it works.

timoline

Postby timoline » Tue May 17, 2011 1:19 pm

When you can tell me where I can get the english language file that should do the trick.

Thats not possiible anymore, because you use an "old" installation, with "old" languague file(s), the code is different so you cant use the new languague file(s) anymore.

But I'm sure you'll get the updates working , so you'll get the newest version......its a bit of trying and testing....you can do it!!!!
Joomla 1.5.x

Hagiman2000

Postby Hagiman2000 » Tue May 17, 2011 3:38 pm

I don't understand. You always write that I use a old version or test version. But there was no other version 6 Month ago only 0.93 and 1.5.0.

But after the update to JL 1.5.2 there a still problems and thats the newest veersion am I right?

So hat the moment its:

JL 1.5.0 -> No Rooster Working

JL 1.5.2 -> No Ranking, Pictures Working

It was a lot of trouble importing the 0.93 data to 1.5.0 half a year ago, I think I used a combination of SQL imports and XML imports. Maybe the 1.5.0 data is already faulty.

timoline

Postby timoline » Tue May 17, 2011 5:41 pm

so only ranking is not working now?
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=13494

hmm, same problem....and fixed now...

It was a lot of trouble importing the 0.93 data to 1.5.0 half a year ago, I think I used a combination of SQL imports and XML imports. Maybe the 1.5.0 data is already faulty.

Here was your mistake, it was your choice to use a test version even if we say its only for test purpose
Joomla 1.5.x

Hagiman2000

Postby Hagiman2000 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:17 pm

I don't get it. In the language files from the Page there are two folders (admin, site) and an isntall.xml file. I don't find that files on the server.

components/com_joomleague/extensions/general/language/de-DE

There is only de-DE.com_joomleague_general.ini

I found one in the /esv/language/de-DE folder in my server and changed it with the one of the admin folder of the language pack. Sadly that makes everything worse veriables everywhere. So I tryed the one of the "site" folder which seems to be the one allready installed. There must be a language file somewhere that works with JL 1.5.0. I even enter all the variables by myself if I just know how.

And_One

Postby And_One » Wed May 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Hagiman2000 wrote:I don't get it. In the language files from the Page there are two folders (admin, site) and an isntall.xml file. I don't find that files on the server.

components/com_joomleague/extensions/general/language/de-DE

There is only de-DE.com_joomleague_general.ini

I found one in the /esv/language/de-DE folder in my server and changed it with the one of the admin folder of the language pack. Sadly that makes everything worse veriables everywhere. So I tryed the one of the "site" folder which seems to be the one allready installed. There must be a language file somewhere that works with JL 1.5.0. I even enter all the variables by myself if I just know how.

the language files was simply not finished in 1.5.0a, so its useless to keep the version alive. you will never get any updates for this version, so better forget it quick.

Hagiman2000

Postby Hagiman2000 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:52 pm

That is sooooooooo great. So the 1.5.2 language Files doesn't work with 1.5.0 and when I upgrade to 1.5.2 the scoreboard doesnt work .....

comraden
Joomleague Core Developer

Postby comraden » Wed May 18, 2011 11:01 pm

interesting topics without the most annoying person on the forum? damn...
and why? hmmmm ... I know: tiltle in german. :bash:
I think devs haven't time for that blablabla with every users.
maybe three answers and then get off?
or make a donation if U need help? ;)
or just call for comraden ... :cool:
http://llk.pl::jl_1.6 | jl_2.x testing/production enviroment
samiec alfa koncernu 'Cham_Burak_Prostak' || proved: the most annoying person on the forum

Hagiman2000

Postby Hagiman2000 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:19 pm

I don't get it. Here are so many Devs. how hard can it be to tell me where to make the necessary changes. That must be 2-3 lines of code in one file. Yes 1.5.0 is not supported where never supported and what so ever but 1.5.2 doesn't work either so I don't have a choice.

I don't think its possible to install a fresh joomleague and import the date from the old one.

Make a donation if U need help? Are you kidding. Making a donation for a plugin that caused me so much trouble? Where the devs had years after Joomla 1.5.XX no working joomleague version so that I had to take joomleague 1.5.0 and now that is MY fault?

Hello there was only 1.5.0 at the Time of Joomla 1.5.XX so its not my fault that I took the only available JL version at that time.

So you tell me half a year ago I had the following choices:

- stay with JL 0.93 and get hacked every day
- install JL 1.5.0 and be ******** for your life
- have no JL at all

Yes for that I gladly donate money.

EDIT:

http://www.hagiman.yourweb.de/esv/index ... &Itemid=28

Who is programming that thing? The same Player work as Staff. Why should the MySQL query be any different for the players than for the staff.

JL_ROSTER_PLAYERNAME Is the players name and its right there you see it at staff. That makes absolutely no sense. Why should any dev use a different variable for the staff member name the both consist of a first and lastname.

comraden

Postby comraden » Wed May 18, 2011 11:37 pm

there are so many devs? where?
@timoline and @and_one answers your questions. U still got errors...
2-3 lines of code in one file? Mein Gott ...

ok, let's talk seriously...
Where are U live? comraden get a car, drive all night and KICK YOUR BIG FAT ASS at the morning, so U'll start thinking ... :motz:

edit:
That thing is programing .... (I shot) @aad? Man, are U here? yeah, I've got empty place for U in that trip .... :whistling:
Last edited by comraden on Wed May 18, 2011 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samiec alfa koncernu 'Cham_Burak_Prostak' || proved: the most annoying person on the forum

Hagiman2000

Postby Hagiman2000 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Two posts of you and already do I know why you got this special title.

comraden

Postby comraden » Wed May 18, 2011 11:53 pm

:cool:

And_One

Postby And_One » Thu May 19, 2011 12:11 am

i close this one, because its not related to 1.5.1. if you need help from a developer contact one directly.

-> closed

Return to “1.5.0-a (Alpha)”