Statsranking sorting option

Here you can find pre-releases of JoomLeague, Errors and problems with these versions should only be discussed in this board.
NOTICE: BETA and RC versions should not be used on a live site! No support on upgrading to the final version!

Moderator: And_One

shiftee

Statsranking sorting option

Postby shiftee » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Is it possible to choose how specific stats are sorted?

For example:

When viewing a leaderboard or league leaders, goals scored should be ranked from highest to lowest but if there is a category such as Goals against or Goals Against Average, it should be sorted from lowest to highest.

Is this possible?

timoline
Joomleague Core Developer, Donator

Re: Statsranking sorting option

Postby timoline » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:45 pm

you already can sort them ASC or DESC or....?

shiftee

Postby shiftee » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:51 pm

I am referring to statsranking frontend where it's supposed to show you the top X number of players in the overview for each stat category and then display the full list of league leaders when you click on "view full table" You cannot set any sorting options in the statsranking frontend.

timoline

Postby timoline » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:54 pm

please create a new issue, when its not possible

shiftee

Postby shiftee » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:12 pm

I created a new one with this info:

By default, all stats in the statsranking display are sorted in DESC order. This is fine for stats like Goals scored and Assists.

It would be really good to have an option to sort each stat in the statsranking page by ASC or DESC because goals against or goals against average per game is better to have a lower number than a higher number.

For example, for the goalie position, I have assigned Goals Allowed and Goals Against Average and I've tried setting the sort order to ASC when creating the statistic category but when I set that to ASC, it applies that statistic to all players/all positions instead of just goalie. When I change the statistic to sort in DESC, then it applies only to goalies and not all players.

Return to “1.5.0-a (Alpha)”