Australian Rules Football layout

Here you can find pre-releases of JoomLeague, Errors and problems with these versions should only be discussed in this board.
NOTICE: BETA and RC versions should not be used on a live site! No support on upgrading to the final version!

Moderator: And_One

bsebire

Australian Rules Football layout

Postby bsebire » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 am

Hi, I am developing an Australian Rules website and using JoomLeague to manage results and player stats. I am a little unsure about how to setup the component in the most effective way. My structure is as follows:-
Football Association - 5 Divisions in Association (A-E Grades) - 10 Clubs in each Division - Each Club has 2 teams in 1 Division and a 3rd team in another Division eg C Grade Division- each Club has Senior & Reserve teams, Under 19 Division same Club has Under 19 team. Players may play across all teams.

I need to record games played and goals for players totalled across the 3 teams.eg
Player Senior Games Reserve Games Under 19 games Total Games Senior Goals Reserve Goals, etc
John 5 2 2 9
Fred 2 4 0 6

I also need some advice about how to score match results for our game. Australian rules awards 6 points for a goal and one point for a behind. Points are totalled by multiplying goals by 6 and adding the behinds. eg 2 goals 1 behind = 13 points.

Would someone please be able to provide some advice as to the best way to set up this structure in Joomleague.

Thanks, Brett

And_One
Joomleague Project Manager, Donator
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Re: Australian Rules Football layout

Postby And_One » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:03 pm

:__:

bsebire

Postby bsebire » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Ok done. Not sure how to include the Joomleague footer though. Site is not live as yet, but happy to include.

bsebire

Postby bsebire » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:01 pm

I have added the necessary info as suggested And_One. Hope this is satisfactory to enable a response to my original post. Regards.

And_One
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Postby And_One » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 pm

it is important for us to know to which version you refer because you are posting in the 0.9x forum. i will move it to the beta forum.

bsebire

Postby bsebire » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Thanks

bsebire

Postby bsebire » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 am

Guys, I'd be happy to donate if Joomleague will satisfy my requirements for Australian Rules football

Return to “1.5.0-a (Alpha)”