Unfortunately, I still cannot get it working!
I think, I mixed up the steps, as follows what I did, please if somebody have a idea let me know.
Steps I took:
1. I export my old joomleague tables (o.93) in phpmyadmin. I did it one by one, but also in one complete table.
2. I uninstall joomleague 0.93b in joomla 1.5.
3. I install joomleague 1.6.nathalie in joomla 1.5.
4. I try to import in phpmyadmin the old tables, first I tried one by one. But see my error in my first message on this forum. I got CSV errors.
I have no idea how to import a complete file which is 16.9 mb big in phpmyadmin.
5. So I try to import it via joomla > joomleague 1.6 > csv import. Well that doesn't work either.
6. I tried to go to Joomleague 1.6 > Administration > updates to Updates-.jl_upgrade-0.93b_to_1_6.php
Well I did all the 16 steps, but 90% failed! (Because I think that you have to perform this on old 0.93 tables? How I have no idea, as you don't have the option in joomleague 0.93b > updates).
Than I try again to import it via CSV import, but again failed.
So please help, I'm still running at