Problem with match statistics (only 'unknown' listed)

General JoomLeague Discussions

Moderator: And_One

shuotila
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:55 am

Problem with match statistics (only 'unknown' listed)

Postby shuotila » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:22 pm

I have strange problem with displaying stats in backend. Events seem to work but in match statistics there are no players listed at all (only possibility to set statistics for 'unknown').

* Events in the same match are showing fine in match details (I see a drop-down list of players to assign events on)
* I have created positions in main database
* And I have assigned statistics into positions in main database
* Statistics in main database are published
* I have assigned the positions to my current project (the list shows that these positions have both events and statistics assigned)
* As far as I have checked, everything should be published already. Am I still missing something?

If someone can help me I would be very thankful!! And thanks for creating such a great component!

Joomla version: 2.5.17
Joomleague version: 2.71.145.bca9c5c
homepage: not yet public
Joomleague footer in private site: :: Powered by JoomLeague - Version 2.71.145.bca9c5c ::

And_One
Joomleague Project Manager, Donator
Joomleague Project Manager, Donator
Posts: 3610
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Joomleague version: 2.0.x
Location: Graz
Contact:

Re: Problem with match statistics (only 'unknown' listed)

Postby And_One » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:30 pm

hmm sounds all ok. would you like to share your project, so that i can try that on our demo site?

aad
Joomleague Core Developer
Joomleague Core Developer
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:38 pm
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Re: Problem with match statistics (only 'unknown' listed)

Postby aad » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:56 pm

I had similar issues. I was not able to enter stats at all in the backend. It said that I did not have any stats assigned to the project positions.

It appeared that there was a new database field for table #__joomleague_match, called asset_id, which was not present in my database. After I ran the update script called jl_update_db_tables.php, I could again work with statistics. I propose you try same, and let us know if it then works again.


Return to “Public”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron