I created a new statistic bases on "pergame.php and pergame.xml" and named it "avgonbest.php and avgon.xml". I modified the files to match my needs and placed the two files next to the other once it:
All works fine and I can create my new statistic named "avgonbest".
Then "timoline" recommends to add these new files as an extension.
So I created a directory:
and moved the "avgonbest.php and avgonbest.xml" to that directory.
But when I create a new statistic using that type then I get a corrupt page. I see Joomleague menues but the style is corrupt. The same happens when I try to edit the just created stat. I am not able to edit it.
If I move the two files back to the original folder then all works again.
I thought that I have a bug in my scripts but then I made the following test:
I moved the original "pergame.php and pergame.xml" from
And tried to create a new stat with type "pergame". But now the same corrupt page occures.
In addition I see two behaviours which doesn't seem to be correct:
If I leave "pergame.php and pergame.xml" in administrator\components\com_joomleague\statistics
and copy them to
then I expected that the files in the extension directory would "overwrite" the files in other "original" directory. But when I try to create a new stat I see two "pergame" types in the selection box. I would expect only one (the one from the extension directory).
It is written in the wiki that all extension are included by default.
If I take a look to "project-settings" then I do see "shooting" listed in the "exclude extension" field. I found no way to delete "shoting" from the filed via the browser.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.