A few misc issues - possible bugs or am I missing something?

Branch: https://gitlab.com/joomleague/joomleague/tree/1.6.0

Moderator: And_One

MOV

A few misc issues - possible bugs or am I missing something?

Postby MOV » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:18 pm

I have a few miscellaneous issues as I try to tidy up my site and prepare my hockey language extension & hockey implementation instructions. Not sure if these are known bugs, or if they're simple things I can fix and just don't know how.

1) The mod_joomleague_nextmatch_ext appears to have a problem with the "Show a link to match report?" option. Even with it set to YES, I do not get a link to the match report. Is there any way to enable this?

2) On some pages, the same mod_joomleague_nextmatch_ext has some issues displaying the little icons when hovering. Is there any way to set this to use text (like it used to be), i.e. "Roster", "Teamplan" etc instead of the little icons?

3) Similarly, where might I go to edit what shows up when you click a team name in the Ranking and Results pages. i.e. you click the name and 5 little black icons show up underneath via javascript. Instead of these black icons, I'd like to edit mine to show text -- "Roster", "Teamplan", "Team Info", etc. I shouldn't need step-by-step, but could someone point me to the right file(s) to edit?

4) My periods appear to have turned into commas with a recent update. i.e. "Chances" show up as 50,35% rather than 50.35%... and my events/stats (like goals, assists) show up as 1,00 instead of a plain 1 or 1.00. Those shouldn't be commas; is there somewhere I could easily make that change?

Sorry for all the questions... :oops: If I can get this handful of nagging things ironed out, I think I should be good, and would like to get the hockey stuff done and contributed here in the near future. Thanks! :)
Joomla 1.6.0
Joomleague v1.5.4.f73dabe

Harrie
Joomleague version: 2.0.x

Re: A few misc issues - possible bugs or am I missing someth

Postby Harrie » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:27 pm

answer to 1)
also go to the matchdetails and set show match report to "yes"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Using Joomleague since version 0.90
Production: Latest Joomla version, Latest JoomLeague version

MOV

Postby MOV » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks Harrie, I got that working now. :)

Does anyone have any advice on the other issues? Even just pointing me to the right files to try to edit out the icons and put text instead? Thanks!
Joomla 1.6.0
Joomleague v1.5.4.f73dabe

timoline
Joomleague Core Developer, Donator
Joomleague Core Developer, Donator

Postby timoline » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:53 pm

3. icons are in media/com_joomleague/jl_images/, in administrator jlcommon helper these icons are presented
4. dont know....just check the nextmatch files
Joomla 1.5.x
Joomleague 1.5.....latest git version

Return to “1.6.0-nathalie (Joomla: 1.5.x) - not supported”